You need to post at least once on the forum to use our messaging system…. Login | Join

Donor Guy - Berkshire Area  

RSS

DonorGuy
(@donorguy)
24/09/2018 1:37 pm  

** Donor Available **
• Nice clean healthy professional Male available to donate. First time I’ve offered to donate Ni.
There’s no strings no complications my intentions are to help you to get pregnant as you wish. Especially useful for infertile couples, lesbian ladies or single mums wanting to go it alone.

**A bit about me **
• Healthy, decent looking professional Male. 5 ft 10 short brown hair (it was blonde as a child). Capable of daily donations with ease. Clean living apart from weekend wine, I don’t smoke and keep fit. I am a dedicated father to my child aged 10 and keep and support the family house. So good clean healthy family stock to donate from.
• Welcome to talk, open discussions based on your needs and plans. Donation only takes place in your own time and when your ready. To start things off reply to me or Private Message me on this website and visit my profile to make contact & get started.

Look forward to talking to you.

• To Avoid those high clinic costs and long clinical processes that may or may not produce results. No charges from me. No intrusion on your life afterwards. For those wishing to expand their family or start one. Gay females functionary donation only.

I cover Reading, Bracknell, Newbury, Wokingham, Maidstone, Along M4. If your willing to travel then half way options.

This topic was modified 3 months ago 3 times by DonorGuy

Break the ice, message me

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register